ONKAPARINGA VALLEY JUNIOR FOOTBALL
Coach/Team Manager Instructions
- Footy Jumpers are very expensive so we would appreciate if you could write down the names next to the jumper numbers on the attached form when the jumpers are handed out. This will help you when it comes time to collect the jumpers at the end of the season.
- A list of the contents of the football kit is also included on an attached sheet. Please try to look after the clubs footy kits, contents and footballs.
- All players are required to complete a Medical Form (in case of emergency). Some of the players would have completed forms at the registration day however additional forms are provided in the kit. These forms must be taken to each game in case of an emergency.
- 4. Also included in the kit is a list of all committee members should you have any questions or queries.
- Please email your results, best players and goal kickers to the courier, firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 noon Monday’s so that the boys names appear in the courier each week. (They love to see their names in there). If notifying the courier by phone please call 8391 1388.
- Please also pass your scores, best players and goal kickers onto the president or secretary so that they can be read out at the Football Club presentations each Saturday night. Presentations usually commence at 6pm all are welcome and meals are available at the club.
- We need to supply an umpire for all home games – so please find a parent who knows the game to help you out with this one. The HLF yellow shirt in the kit needs to be worn by the umpire. One goal umpire is also needed each week.
- At the end of the season please be responsible to collect all the footy jumpers before returning the complete kit to the club. (it’s a good idea to get all the footy jumpers after the Carnival that way you will only have to chase a few.
- Please advise if the kit is missing any items at the end of the season. This can be written on the kit contents sheet in the folder. This will help us ensure next years kits will be complete.
- Please remember at this age it is important that all players play equal time on the ground & that they are encouraged to enjoy their football. It is obviously important that they learn about the game, positions, skills & to be good sports.
Thankyou for doing the right thing by your club – it is definitely appreciated by the Junior